Dividend Investors may consider waiting on the sidelines if they do not currently have any positions open in six dividend aristocrats. Wall Street’s analysts say these dividend stocks do not have any upside potential, based on their one-year price target.
The screener results below list the dividend aristocrats including their last price, the one-year average price target estimated by analysts and the potential (%) based on the difference between the last price and the Wall Street price target.
The following dividend aristocrats are at least 5% above their one-year price target according to Wall Street’s analysts, so better to avoid the 6 stock for now:
Use the Dividend aristocrats price target screener to see all and see which dividend aristocrats do have upside potential.
Other Sources of Dividend Investment Ideas
The Dividend Aristocrats list is not the only way to quickly screen for businesses that regularly pay rising dividends.
- The Dividend Kings List is even more exclusive than the Dividend Aristocrats. It is comprised of less than 20 businesses with 50+ years of consecutive dividend increases.
- The MoneyInvestExpert Defensive Aristocrats is a performance-based top-10 selection of the Dividend Aristocrats to outperform the market on the long-term.
- Portfolio lists like the Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio or Bill Gates’stock portfolio can be a source.
- For the European focused investors there is also the list of European Dividend Aristocrats.
- Dividend Champions are not necessarily members of the S&P 500 index, have increased their dividend for 25 or more consecutive years.
- 100+ years of dividend, the list of stocks that pay over 100 year of dividend can be an list of inspiration.
Next to selecting the right dividend stocks, important principles for successful long-term investing are Disciple, Diversification, Defensive & indeed Dividend. Read more about this in our free e-book.
Thanks for reading this article. Please send any feedback, corrections, or questions to email@example.com.