The Dividend Aristocrats list is a select group of companies in the S&P 500 Index that have increased dividends every year for the last 25 straight years. These US companies that have historically provided (slightly) better performance and (slightly) lower volatility than the S&P 500 as a whole and a great source for dividend investors.
The screener results below list the dividend aristocrats including their last price, the one-year average price target estimated by analysts and the potential (%) based on the difference between the last price and the Wallstreet price target.
The analyst price target shows the most upside potential of at least 10% for the following dividend aristocrats.
Other Sources of Dividend Investment Ideas
The Dividend Aristocrats list is not the only way to quickly screen for businesses that regularly pay rising dividends.
- The Dividend Kings List is even more exclusive than the Dividend Aristocrats. It is comprised of less than 20 businesses with 50+ years of consecutive dividend increases.
- The MoneyInvestExpert Defensive Aristocrats is a performance-based top-10 selection of the Dividend Aristocrats to outperform the market on the long-term.
- Portfolio lists like the Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio or Bill Gates’stock portfolio can be a source.
- For the European focused investors there is also the list of European Dividend Aristocrats.
- Dividend Champions are not necessarily members of the S&P 500 index, have increased their dividend for 25 or more consecutive years.
- 100+ years of dividend, the list of stocks that pay over 100 year of dividend can be an list of inspiration.
Next to selecting the right dividend stocks, important principles for successful long-term investing are Disciple, Diversification, Defensive & indeed Dividend. Read more about this in our free e-book.
Thanks for reading this article. Please send any feedback, corrections, or questions to email@example.com.