Our latest Dividend newsletter is now available to our members. In the February 2021 dividend newsletter, you will find the following items:
1. Monthly recap
2. Dividend Portfolios
- International dividend portfolio
- Retirement Portfolio (US)
- Defensive Aristocrats 2020
3. Dividend Inspiration Lists
- The 10 Best Dividend Aristocrats according to Wall Street
- The 10 Best Dividend Aristocrats for January
- DAX stocks by Dividend Yield
- Dividend Aristocrats and their Dividend Score
- Dividend Aristocrats by loss-ratio
- Dividend Kings estimated future total return
- Dividend Increases
Want to invest easily in the European Dividend Aristocrats, check our European Dividend Aristocrats ETF.
Looking at the Moneyinvestexpert portfolios, 2020 has been a year of out-performances compared to the portfolio’s benchmarks.
The Defensive Dividend Aristocrats closed 2020 with a total return of +11.32%. The Defensive Dividend Aristocrats are outperforming the US dividend aristocrats (8.68%).
Our International Dividend Portfolio also gained 1.63% (in USD) in December and is up 9.69% for 2020, which is beating the European and US Dividend Aristocrats.
Our retirement portfolio (US) gained another 1.15% in December 2020 and ended the full year with a gain of 1.62% which is well above its benchmark, the Invesco High Dividend Low Volatility ETF (SPHD), which ended down 12.71% for the year.