Here are some recent recommendation updates related to Dividend Aristocrats and holdings in our international dividend portfolio:
- JPMorgan upgraded Clorox (CLX) to overweight from underweight.
- RBC downgraded Exxon Mobil (XOM) to underperform from neutral.
- Raymond James downgraded AT&T (T) to market perform from outperform.
- Morgan Stanley named Procter & Gamble (PG) a top pick.
- Morgan Stanley analyst Brian Nowak maintained an Overweight rating on Amazon with a $2,400 price target.
- Stifel upgraded Caterpillar (CAT) to buy from hold.