- Wall Street’s analysts say these dividend aristocrat stocks have upside potential, based on their one-year price target.
- The Dividend Aristocrats list is a select group of companies in the S&P 500 Index that have increased dividends every year for the last 25 straight years. These US companies have historically provided (slightly) better performance and (slightly) lower volatility than the S&P 500 as a whole and a great source for dividend investors.
- This list could help active dividend growth investors to identify potential bargains for December.
The screener results below list the dividend aristocrats including their last price, the one-year average price target estimated by analysts, and the potential (%) based on the difference between the last price and the Wall Street price target.
The following dividend aristocrats are the best ones to consider based on their one-year price target according to Wall Street’s analysts:
The total 1-year return based on dividend yield, plus the median of target price estimates from broker analysts provides us with a similar list. Due to their high dividend yield, AT&T (T) and Exxon Mobil (XOM) do show up in the top-10 again.
To see all dividend aristocrats, please use the Dividend aristocrats price target screener to see all and see which dividend aristocrats do have upside potential.
Other Sources of Dividend Investment Ideas
There are several lists to quickly screen for businesses that regularly pay rising dividends.
- The Dividend Aristocrats Index is based on 64 companies part of the S&P 500 and with 25+ years of consecutive dividend increases.
- The Dividend Kings List is even more exclusive than the Dividend Aristocrats. It is comprised of less than 20 businesses with 50+ years of consecutive dividend increases.
- The MoneyInvestExpert Defensive Aristocrats is a performance-based top-10 selection of the Dividend Aristocrats to outperform the market in the long-term.
- Portfolio lists like the Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio or Bill Gates’stock portfolio can be a source.
- For the European focused investors, there is also the list of European Dividend Aristocrats.
- Dividend Champions are not necessarily members of the S&P 500 index, have increased their dividend for 25 or more consecutive years.
- 100+ years of dividend, the list of stocks that pay over 100 years of dividend can be a list of inspiration.
More dividend information can also be found on the Feedspot dividend blogs.
Next to selecting the right dividend stocks, important principles for successful long-term investing are Disciple, Diversification, Defensive & indeed Dividend. Read more about this in our free e-book.
Thanks for reading this article.
Please send any feedback, corrections, or questions to service[@]moneyinvestexpert.com.