Members Only: Downloads
Please click the links below to download our most up-to-date Excel spreadsheet and e-books.
- The Nasdaq Dividend Achievers Index is a list of US stocks with 10+ consecutive years of dividend increases that meet certain minimum size and liquidity requirements.
- The Dividend Aristocrats Index is based on 65 companies part of the S&P 500 and with 25+ years of consecutive dividend increases. It is more exclusive than the Dividend Achievers Index.
- The Dividend Kings List is even more exclusive. It is comprised of a small set of companies with 50+ years of consecutive dividend increases.
- The Dividend Champions list is based on US companies with 25+ years of consecutive dividend increases, not necessarily part of the S&P 500 as the Aristocrats do.
- Top 10 Highest Dividend-Yielding Stocks in the Dow Jones index, Blue-chip stocks with a high dividend yield.
- The Euro Dividend Aristocrats list entails European stocks with 10+ consecutive years of dividend increases or stable dividend. The selection is based on high yield dividend.
- The UK Dividend Aristocrats list entails UK-only stocks with 7+ consecutive years of dividend increases or stable dividend.
- The DAX Index comprised of the 30 largest and most traded companies in Germany.
- The European Dividend Aristocrats list entails European stocks with 10+ consecutive years of dividend increases. The stock should be a member of the S&P Europe 350 Index, which is a kind of S&P 500 version for the European stock market.
- The Monthly Dividend Stock list, the 32 US-based stocks that pay dividend every month.