- The Dividend Aristocrats list is a select group of companies in the S&P 500 Index that have increased dividends every year for the last 25 straight years.
- These US companies have historically provided (slightly) better performance and (slightly) lower volatility than the S&P 500 as a whole and are a great source for dividend investors.
- The ranking of the top 10 Dividend Aristocrats to buy today, is based on expected annual returns as indicated by Wallstreet’s analysts.
- These top 10 stocks represent attractive long-term buys for dividend growth investors.
- In addition, we also list the 10 dividend aristocrats to avoid, based on their (possible) negative return.
The screener results below list the dividend aristocrats including their last price, the one-year average price target estimated by analysts, and the potential (%) based on the difference between the last price and the Wall Street price target.
The following dividend aristocrats are the best ones to consider based on their one-year price target according to Wall Street’s analysts:
The following dividend aristocrats are the ones to avoid on their one-year price target according to Wall Street’s analysts:
To see all dividend aristocrats and their latest data, please use the Dividend aristocrats price target screener to see all and see which dividend aristocrats have upside potential.